Serves: 2-3 children (age dependent)
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1 red onion (sliced)
1 red pepper (sliced)
1 courgette (diced)
1 portobello mushroom (sliced)
3 tsp paprika
3 tsp cumin
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 garlic clove (grated)
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Saute the onions with the spices, garlic and olive oil.
2. Add the rest of the vegetables and cook down for around 5-6 minutes on a medium heat.
3. Once cooked, add the chopped tomatoes and simmer until soft.
4. Make indents in the mixture and crack the eggs into the holes.
5. Cover pan until eggs are cooked around 10 minutes on a low heat.
6. Serve with some quinoa or sourdough (optional).